Thursday 23 September 2010

.... Addictive - crystal blaque .....

ADDICTION - Crystal blaque

.Verse 1

Gone so cold
Feelin that you neva knew before
When u need your fix
You loose control
I should know
See I am on a mission to steal your soul I'm your addiction
Knees gone weak
Instant reaction when you hear me speak
Your pulse is racing coz your wanting me, constantly
See I am on a mission to steal your soul I'm your addiction

.Chorus

One touch I got u forever
Narcotic make you feel better
Aint no distractions
I got you hooked on me
I think its come to the time
Your gonna loose your mind
Coz your be slavin for me that your cravin an boy it aint easy

.Verse 2

Seeking, what you've been waiting for me now you got some more
Of me, feeling inside trna control the right that you are
Taking, I've got what you need
I can feel your heart beating
Calling out you want me want me
Aint no, denyin I put you on a high
No chance, I'm comin down you are mine tonight
I know, you want me for life
Desperation start pleedin callin out you want me want me

.Chorus

.Bridge

What it is that I have got
That leaves you delirious yearning for my touch
Flirtatious tensions got you thinking bout me desperate for my love
Dreaming bout me in your sleep
Like a drug your addicted to me
I've got you waiting an lusting
Until I cum back coz all I takes is one touch

No comments:

Post a Comment